Innovation and Event Manager (m/f/d)
We rock innovation worldwide and support many exciting startups and tech corporates through our Innovation World Cup platform. Would you like to work in the innovation and tech environment? Are you interested in supporting startups and making a significant contribution to successful networking with partner companies? You want to organize events on all continents?
Then we would love to meet you.
We offer exciting jobs in a company that has many leading tech players as customers. Since 2003, we have been organizing global open innovation programs and connecting techpreneurs with industry partners and investors to help innovations achieve international breakthroughs.
If you want to work in a young and multicultural team at eye level and take responsibility, we can offer you exciting opportunities.
Tasks Innovation and Event Manager:
- Concept and implementation of Innovation World Cup Series program
- Coordination of worldwide partner organizations
- Organization of innovation events with tech cluster partners on all continents
- Business matching between start-ups and corporates
- Definition and implementation of marketing and communication activities
- More information: www.innovationworldcup.com
Qualification Innovation and Event Manager:
- You have completed successfully your studies (international management, digital transformation, event management) and have about 2 years relevant working experience.
- You have a deep interest in tech and innovation (or even studied it).
- You like to communicate with other people, and your English is proficient.
- You want to take responsibility.
- You are an organizational talent.
We are looking forward to your application!
Please send your application and motivation letter to email@example.com
Innovation Marketing Internship (m/f/d)
Navispace Innovation Labs are looking for Event and Marketing Interns.
Do you want to get a deep insight into INNOVATION MARKETING and INTERNATIONAL EVENT MANAGEMENT? You are a strong communicator, motivated, have an affinity for technology, and are proficient in spoken and written English? Then you are the right person for us. We are looking for interns to support our Navispace Innovation Labs team in:
• Innovation Marketing
• Event Management
• Communications (social media, direct marketing)
Please send your application to info (at) navispace.de