The database is closed and the excitement is building up: Who will be the WT | Wearable Technologies Heroes of the Year 2015/16???
The WT | Wearable Technologies Innovation World Cup closed its database on the 15th of November 2015 with an impressive amount of innovative solutions.
During the WT I Wearable Technologies Conference EUROPE on the 26th of January 2016 in Munich, the “WT Innovators of the Year 2016” and special prize winners will be announced and awarded. All finalists will have the opportunity to present their innovative solution on stage and to celebrate the who-is-who from the entire WT value chain. It will be a firework of innovation!
The WT | Wearable Technologies Innovation World Cup, with its sponsors STMicroelectronics, MediaTek Labs, AiQ, VARTA Microbattery and Cicor, is the worldwide leading innovation competition in the area of wearable technologies. The competition, with prizes worth over $200,000, is designed to inspire and stimulate excellent next generation solutions with the potential of becoming real marketable products. In this year’s edition 2015/16, submissions have been made in the categories “Sports & Fitness”, “Healthcare & Wellness”, “ Safety & Security”, “Gaming & Lifestyle”, and the special prize categories “Smart Clothing” & “Smart Jewelry”.
Stay tuned about the announcement of the WT | Wearable Technologies Heroes of the Year 2016!
For further information about the official Award Ceremony please click here.
Award Ceremony program
at 3:40 pm : Innovation Wild Fire – Innovation World Cup Award Ceremony moderated by Christian Stammel, CEO, Wearable Technologies
For the introduction we will welcome Andrea Onetti from STMicroelectronics.
Afterwards the finalists will pitch their innovative solutions:
- Philipp G. Schwarz, CEO & Co-Founder, ANTELOPE.CLUB
- Anthony Gonzales, Executive Director, Force Impact Technologies
- Dr. Benoit Mariani, CEO, Gait Up
- Paulo Ferreira dos Santos, Founder & CEO, Kinematix
- Robert Kaul, President & CEO, Cloud DX
- Sharon Samjitsingh, Co-Founder, Health Care Originals
- Barrett Larson, Co-Founder and CEO, Leaf Healthcare
- Bettina Brammer, Partner, VivoSensMedical
- Prof. Zeev Zalevsky, Professor Faculty of Engineering, Bar Ilan University
- Visa Kupias, Industrial Designer, Avanto
- Sebastian Mößmer, General Manager, Cardio First Angel
- Raj Sark, Founder, Connect-IN
- Steve Leftly, Co-Inventor, i-Lume Wearable Lighting
- Sascha Firtina, Director of Sales, Kingii
- Tim Antos, Founder & CEO, Kokoon Technology
- Kristina Ahlinder, Co-Founder, SKUGGA Dynamic Eyewear
- Mats Horn, CEO & Co-Founder, Tinitell
- Alfonso Cioffi, SVP Technology Products Development, World Global Network
- Antoine Ormières, Chief Marketing Officer, Cityzen Sciences
- Lisa Lang, Founder, ElektroCouture UG
- Nikoletta Szirmay, Co-Founder & Head of Communications, LIBER8 Technology
- Olof Sjöstedt, Founder Pins Collective and CEO Sturgill & Co., Pins Collective
At last the winners of the 7th Innovation World Cup will be awarded.
At 5:45 Guided Tour through ISPO tradeshow and evening reception at ISPO fairgrounds moderated by Christian Stammel, CEO, Wearable Technologies
For the complete program of the WT | Wearable Technologies Conference 2016 EUROPE, please click here.