The Innovation World Cup® is coming back to Switzerland on the 21st of September 2018!
The CSEM Industrial IoT Day Neuchâtel powered by CSEM and Innovation World Cup® will bring SMEs, Swiss start-ups, developers and researches together with international companies from the high-tech industry to discuss the current status of Industry 4.0.
We will examine ways to increase the productivity and efficiency of manufacturing and production processes through machine learning and deep learning, debate on the pro and cons of connecting corporates and innovative start-ups, share insights for young entrepreneurs to thrive their innovation further and create valuable networking opportunities for the attendees.
Entrepreneurs, developers, and researchers Get ready for an action-packed day!
THE DEVELOPER WORKSHOP:
- 9:00am-12: 00 pm Hands-on developer workshop powered by STMicroelectronics (Agenda and registration)
- 1:00 pm CSEM Industrial IoT Day Neuchâtel Conference powered by CSEM and Innovation World Cup® – Welcome and Introduction to the Conference
- 1:15 pm Machine Learning Keynote
- 1:30 pm Industrial IoT Keynote
- 1:45 pm Panel Discussion
- 2:15 pm Networking Coffee Break
- 2:45 pm Introduction to the Innovation World Cup® Series
- 2:50 Innosuisse’s Innovation Program
- 3:00 Swiss Tech Founders Pitches (*)
- 4:00 Panel Discussion Tech Corporates & Start-ups
- 4:45 Networking & Get-Together powered by CSEM
(*) CALL FOR STARTUPS
Are you an innovative Swiss IoT Start-up? Do you wish to show potential investors and leading market leaders how your solution is transforming the tech ecosystem and get the chance to win prizes worth $500,000?
- Register for 10th IOT/WT Innovation World Cup® here! (free of charge)
- Drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including: short presentation of your company and solution, the full name of the speaker, position of the speaker, title of the presentation
get the chance to pitch your solution and take part in the panel discussion on stage!!
LOCATION: Microcity, Rue de la Maladiere 71, 2000 Neuchatel, Switzerland
PARTICIPATION & REGISTRATION: Enter the event FREE OF CHARGE by registering here! (Registration is mandatory, seats are limited!)
Should you wish to cancel your registration, please send an email to email@example.com